Monday, February 8, 2016

Amber's Baby Shower

Hip, Hip, Hooray-- I am feeling better!   I hope Ya'all had a great weekend! 

Sunday afternoon was my niece, Amber's Baby Shower/Football Party. 

 

Us girls played baby shower games.   Guess What Kind of Melted Candy Bar is in the Diaper, was one of them, seriously! Jean looks scared to open it. :-) 


It didn't seem to phase Mom in the least.


I may never look at chocolate the same since playing this game.  Ewww.


When I was prego, I used to think the Tissue Diaper Game was gross too.  It consisted of a dab of mustard smeared on a tissue, then folded into the shape of a diaper.  The idea was the guests that had the poopy diaper pinned on them won a prize. 


I crocheted a sweater, blanket and matching headband for Amber's baby.


Amber made the cake next her.  She had an edible cake too.


I was too busy gabbing and didn't get a pic of the edible cake.  It was a pink football with a variety of cupcakes around it.  We all wanted to swipe the caramel and chocolate kind-- it's a family thing.



Some of my sisters and I:


And one with Mom!  :-)


These are Dee's kiddos:  Amber, Shana, and Scott.  Gladys and Troy are in cousin overload and are still trying to figure out which cousins belong to which people.


Audrey won the, Guess How Many M&M's the Baby Bottle has In It, game!  I think it was like 200 or something close to that.


Sherry's little man is getting soo big!


Meow!  She has a sweet personality. 


The horses are nice too.  Dee tells me, the kids could swing from the tails.  Noo, we didn't try it.  ;-)


 It was nice catching up with everyone. 


Don't they look like a couple awaiting something exciting!?! 


I have a feeling when Amber's baby arrives, the newbie will have plenty of people around to love on her. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment