Saturday, April 30, 2016

Turning into a Unicorn



 Hello SPRING!

 

Good news, Folk's-- Paris, the foster kitty, has a nice new home now!  I love this pic of her:


She wasn't thrilled with the car ride to meet her new family.


I still have France, and he is doing much better these days.  In fact, today I gave him a new sparkle manicure.  Check out his nails: 


He is a very cuddly cat.  The poor guy had to go to the vet again for his booster shot (distemper) and to see why he was going bald. 


The doc has deduced it to either stress or food allergies!  I assume it must be the later of the two, since it's not the least bit stressful here!!!  ;-)  Actually, he seems to be enjoying himself when he isn't hiding.  I got him some different food, so hopefully that will help.


Troy did some fishing with me the other day.


He likes to use the open spin ultra light.  We caught a bunch of catfish!


I got a bunch of little fish with a beaded nymph.



Jamie got her a crappie!


Jean caught a couple bass!  This was the bigger of the two!


And the gills kept us busy most of the time!


In other news, Sophie enjoyed Gladdie's soccer game.  Sophie is totally into a game where everyone chases a ball! 


Gladiator is number 19. 


She plays very aggressive!


Her games are rather interesting.  This last game, a girl from the other team came up to Gladiator and purposely stomped on her foot! 


When the rare occasion occurs that I have a minute or two to myself, I head for the woods.  There is just something magical about being surrounded by so many wildflowers!  I hear it's been known to turn folks into unicorns. ;-)


I have yet to find morals this year, but I have a feeling it will be the next time I get out there.


Jack in the Pulpit seems to be popping up like mad this year!


Don'tcha just LOVE spring?!? 
 

 I can't wait to get back out to the woods!!!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment