Friday, September 21, 2018

Mathew and Tracee's Engagement Party

Hey!  Who lost a glass slipper?


I wonder if it would fit Sylvester!  :-)


This past Saturday, my cousin Mathew, celebrated his engagement to Tracee at a park in Valparaiso.


They had a ton of food!


The weather was warm, with a nice breeze in the air.


I thought the Cinderella theme was awesome!


For entrainment, we played corn hole.


Gladys and Jean, verses, Roni and I.  We won!


The kids wanted me to keep the gift we gave to them.


It's a special cake pan set, to make filled cakes.  The cakes pictured on the box do look good!


Mathew and Uncle Bobby, are two of my favorite guys!


I watched Roni get crushed by a tree!  Well, it could have happened, for real!


Roni is scared of frogs, turtles and fish.


I think the walk we went on must have been like her version of a spooky trail, cause those animals were at every turn!  Oh the thrills!


Ogden gardens may very well be the most beautiful park in Valparaiso.


As we searched for Jean's baby tree, Jean found a rock.


We re-hid it.


I think we found her baby tree, but it was hard to tell, as the park has changed a little over the last 20 some years.
 

Awww, the happy couple!


Best wishes to Mathew and Tracee!  I hope you two have lots of fun planning your big event!

No comments:

Post a Comment