Thursday, September 17, 2015

Savoring Summer

Meow!
My sister Audrey recently adopted a basket full of kittens. They used to be mine, ever since I can remember.  I just have too much stuff, ya know?  Sugar, is the mama cat, and her three babies are vanilla, peach and strawberry.  Cute ahy?  I will miss em, but they have a good home.  :-)
  
 

It is still feeling like summer around here!


Grace's wedding is coming up this weekend, so I might not be causing mayhem on the lake.  The fish can relax for a change.  :-)


I've also been busy restoring my Dad's motorcycle; more on that soon.


Troy and still find going through the tunnel a thrill!  It's amazing the toon fits, because viewing the opening from out on the lake, it looks wayyyyy to small.


Even up close, it doesn't seem like a big ole pontoon should fit, but it does!  Once in awhile, I find myself ducking to avoid being scalped though-- depending on where I am at in the boat.


Troy and I swim together often.


He does a lot of jumping off the toon.


And of course, we do our hair, too. ;-)


Here's a glimpse of the rare Troy fish swimming along side the drifting pontoon:


Savor the rest of this summer like weather while it lasts!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment