Monday, September 21, 2015

Wedding Set-up

Did Y'all think I have forgotten about ya?

I haven't.

Grace got hitched this past Saturday.  It's been a busy weekend.


The kids and I, along with many others, helped her decorate the reception hall.


I thought the blue ball might be part of a fortune telling booth.  :-)  Look into the glass and see your future!


Grace didn't find me all that amusing.


She was a busy gal, getting ready for her big day!


Jean is the Maid of Honor.


Grace planned a fancy wedding.



A big dinner and a BIG cake, champagne, dancing, tons of flowers-- the theme was "Enchanted Forrest".


Enchanted Forrest makes me think of an amusement park that I had visited as a kid.  It used to be where a water park is now.


My job was to assemble champagne glasses.


Lots of glasses.
 

I rocked that job, as you can see.  ;-)


I had thought I would have liked a big wedding, but now I am thankful I had a very small one.


Eloping was and is my style.


I had a small wedding with only three guests, plus my groom.



The rain came pouring down right as we were getting ready to head to the rehearsal dinner.


This is one hungry flower girl:


Yummy pizza -- that's what's for dinner!


Grace and Bridesmaid, Jessica, showing off some pretty fingernails:


It's the last night that my Grace will be single. 

No comments:

Post a Comment