Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Happy Halloween!

Hello!  
I hope Ya'All had an exciting Halloween!  Purdue held it's annual Halloween party, which we attended.  Gladys couldn't wait to get a pic of me in a monster suit!!!  Be scared!
 

Ninja Troy, and California Beach Girl Gladys played games and won prizes.


 It was a fun time for me watching the kids play and catching up with coworkers.


Troy was into playing the games! 


And keeping resting souls in the graveyard safe!
 

 Hey-- I see a monster in the background!  Is that supposed to me?


I had to ask everybody I seen if they knew where I could find Jean!!!   ;-) Who woulda guessed she was at work!  :-)


Trick-or-Treat!  Yes, I'm sweet.  Gimme a yummy doggie treat!


The kids went Trick-or Treating!


Westville has insect troubles!


And it felt like I was being watched!


Creepy!


 Let the NEGOTIATIONS BEGIN!!!   


After candy collecting the kids take an inventory of the goodies and trade--  I'll give you all my icky Fireballs for One pack of  half eaten M&M's!  Essential bartering skills become finely tuned in this process.  Good Deals!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment