Sunday, July 12, 2015

Backyard Blow-ups

Shhhhh!!!  Let's spy on Troy, shall we?


Awww, Troy and the neighbor girl are swinging together!  Aren't they cute? 


The little guy is quite a ladies man!


The kiddies all did sparklers and danced around the backyard, just for the fun of it!


Troy has some awesome dance moves, even with a sparkler in his hand!


A long time ago, as a kid, I would "write" with sparklers in the darkness.  Oh wait, I still do that!  :-)


After sparkler time, I got into my favorite backyard pastime-- cloud watching.


The clouds that evening were moving fast, as a storm was rolling in.  Which, there is something about being outside right before it storms that I really like.  Normally, Troy would be freaking out, as he is NOT a fan of storms, but he was busy catching lightning bugs.


Well, that evening our outside time got cut short due to a thunderstorm, but the next day was a beauty!


Occasionally, I cloud watch while laying down on the trampoline.  However, lately, that trampoline has shocked me so badly-- like literally shocked me, that I no longer go near it for fear of getting electrocuted.

So, the other day, Troy and I was fixin to grill some burgers and the propane ran out.  


The little man solved the problem, he came running out of the house with the electric skillet!  :-)


The kids have inherited my pyromania fetish!  That is to say, they really enjoy playing with fire.


Gladys brought home explosives from the last time she spent the night at her sister, Gracie's house.


Hmm...  Is it a dud?  Lets toss it in the fire pit and see if that helps.


Everyone was afraid to touch it.


Thank goodness my kids also inherited my common sense!  ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment