Monday, November 24, 2014

Wedding Gown Shopping

 This past Saturday, I went bridal gown shopping.  Not for me, but for Grace, my oldest daughter.


Grace is getting married just a few months short of a year from now.  Finding and ordering the right gown can take some time though.


Luckily, she was able to decide on the perfect dress for her wedding day.

 
 
All the gowns were gorgeous, but I knew she was wearing THE GOWN when I could see the extra confidence within her.

 
 
Grace modeled several gowns. She had us girls there to offer our opinions.  

 

Since, it's bad luck for a groom to see his bride in her wedding gown before the ceremony, my pictures must be somewhat vague.  I'm not taking any chances, but rest assured, come the BIG DAY, her chosen dress will be revealed. :)




Until then-- Ruffles


And Bustles


Satin


And Lace. Which gown will it be for dear Grace?  :)
 

 Yeah, my poetry, rocks!


In addition to bridal gowns, us girls browsed though dresses for the entire bridal party.


Wedding gown shopping was a success!


Dunnn, dunn, dun dun, dunnn, dunn, dun dun....   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment