Wednesday, July 6, 2016

California Adventure Parade

Hello All!  The Parade at California Adventure was sooo cool that I thought I would share some of it!


Roz was the Grand Marshall!

 

I'll tell ya what-- it was nice to sit and relax!


I enjoyed the parade, as much, or more than the kids!


I've always been a sucker for a good parade.



The movie characters, and overall whimsical nature of Disney, sparked my imagination!


I felt like my creative juices were flowing!



If only I could bottle this feeling; to be used at the most opportune moment!


Instead, I perfected my parade wave! 


I'm sure Ya'all have a parade wave.  Some of you may not even know it!


At first, mine is enthusiastic and fast, about 3/4 of the way, it slows down a bit to more of a princess like wave.


Some of the parade characters were very interactive! 


 I would like to ride a flower on the Bug's Life float!


Earlier in the day, the army men were doing a very impressive marching dance act! 


The weather was perfect-- not to hot and not to cold!


 I was tempted to move to the west coast!


Living on the grounds of Disneyland suits Hub well. 


A gal could get used to nice weather everyday! 


Ole Mater was the tail end of the parade!  


Breaks over, we got rides to go on!!!  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment