Thursday, August 6, 2015

Deep River Waterpark

Monday morning Glenn, Troy and I went to Deep River Water Park!  Gladys and Jean spent the day in Illinois, at Six Flags Great America.


Can Y'All believe the kids go back to school in eight days?  Eeeeeee!


Troy is totally freaked out by the height of the slides.  Height doesn't bother me, and I have been on every slide in the park.


We started out rather low key at  my favorite park attraction, the Lazy River.    After kicking back, and floating around the river, we checked out the Courthouse:


Every few minutes, a giant bucket of water spills over!!!  It's GREAT!


For old times sake, and to warm up to the bigger sides, Troy rode the FROG!


The three foot tall frog slide, was the kiddies favorite attraction for the longest time when they were babies!  ;-)


Next up, is the Super Tubes!  Just a few (hundred) feet taller than the Frog slide.  The middle tube is my favorite and could possibly be the fastest ride in the park!


The body slides are also quite fast, and quite the thrill!


The curly, easy going, tippy tube slide is my favorite ride at the park.  I like cause it's a nice, long, fun, ride.


Most of our day was spent in the Wave Pool and on the Lazy River.  Troy enjoyed being the boat motor and he would often give the Lazy River a turbo boast by running in his tube.



Before we knew it, the park was about to close.  Bye Lazy River, I'll miss you.


I didn't want to leave. 


Oh, at the Wave Pool, before the waves would start, a buzzer would sound.  The funniest thing was after the buzzer, everyone would be like-- oooooh, and ahhhhhh, and rustle about in preparation for the waves!


Good Times!

No comments:

Post a Comment