Friday, March 27, 2015

My Future Plan for Valplayso


Three years doesn't really seem like such a long time, but sooo much has changed in my hometown while I was away.  Two things really stick out though, and they are all the added roundabouts (what are ya thinking Valpo?) and the new parks (Yay)!!!    



Valplayso is the kiddies favorite park, and it's undergoing a makeover.  The playground is open though, so we checked it out and the kids had a great time.


I tried having an equally fun time on the roundabouts going in circles, but it wasn't as thrilling. :)


Here is Troy's reaction to our new bunny/geese family:


And this, Valparaiso, this is my plan for the next Valplayso:


I mean, don't get me wrong, it's still a really great park, but hows about adding hot air balloon rides and water skiing?!  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment