Monday, March 30, 2015

Winter Rebellion

For the second time within a month, I've went out to fish before daybreak.


Each time, on my way to the water, I think-- I am really gonna get some fish this mornin!!!  Yeah Baby!!!


Sadly, each time I have not got ANY FISH! (yeeesh)


I sacrificed sleeping in till the late hour of 7AM, (when the kids get up) for getting skunked!  Ughhhh!


The good news is it was still a peaceful 'n fun morning!


Winter Rebellion is the name of the Friends of Fishing tournament.


Yay! Jimmy's got a bite!!!


The morning was very cold!


Some fish were hungry though!


Bogdan signed up and was the big winner!


I fished next to him.  He reeled in four coho's and I got zip.


What were those fish thinking?


Congratulations Bogdan!


Whatever he did, the fish sure liked it.



Dan and Mary are another couple of folk's that the fishes like.  Mary caught an awesome Brown Trout during the event.   


Here are the leader board results for the top weights of up to five fish:

1. Bogdan Bednanski 6lb 13.6 oz
2. Mary Beck Ryba 6 lb 9.4 oz
3. Rich Racine 6 lb 5.5 oz
4. Mark Addis 5 lb 8.3 oz
5. Jim Crownover 3 lb 8.6 oz
6. Jordan S 3 lb .01 oz



Exciting Morning! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment