Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Fostering, Wax Museum, & Epilepsy

Hi Ya'All!  This past month, I have been lucky to get to have Paris the kitty stay with us.  She may look grumpy in her pic, but she's really a sweetheart!


I'm planning on fostering other fluff balls if the need arises.  I shall keep Ya'all informed on how that pans out.


The local forth graders put together a "wax museum" consisting of famous people from Indiana.  The kids lined the hallways of the school and had to REMAIN STILL AND STATUELIKE FOR A GOOD 45 MINUTES!


Troy posed as Lee Wallace.  I wanted to give the kiddo a beard and mustache, but he wouldn't hear of it.


Several youngsters modeled themselves after Orville!


Shockingly, Grace had a seizure while sleeping.  She was diagnosed with epilepsy!  She remains in the hospital while her medication gets adjusted to help prevent more seizures. 


The epilepsy does NOT run in our family as far as I am aware.  I'm thinking it may have occurred from head trauma Grace had back in January.  She fell off a chair at work, hit her head and suffered a concussion.  Whatever the cause, I hope she gets well soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment