Friday, May 20, 2016

Fishing with Sophie

Sophie is READY to GO FISHING!


She is my favorite fishing buddy, since she lets me catch ALL the fish.  ;-)



As usual the rockbass were going nuts in the creek, and the redear decided to get in on the action too.


Sophie, luckily, is very obedient.  If I forget to show her a fish and toss it back, she will attempt retrieve it.  She loves to go fishing, natch!


I almost felt scared for her as the hawks began closing in on us!


I put her securely in my lap!  Between her and the fish, those birds kept a close eye on us.


This poor fish is covered in black parasites, ick!


The warmer weather was so nice!


I caught all kinds of fish:  rock bass, gills, redear, creek chubs, shinners, and carp.  Creek fishing is surprising like that!


As Sophie and I walked around and fished we were bullied by a swan!


It didn't stop us, we decided not to play near "The Meanie" and we continued fishing.


All in all, we had a great day at the creek.  Sophie never did get carried away by hawks, or beat up by a swan.  She checked out a bunch of fish, and I managed to keep her from diving in after em!  ;-)









No comments:

Post a Comment