Saturday, May 14, 2016

Pay the Meter!

Hello There!  Jean, Jamie, Kathy (Jamie's Mom) and I fished in LaPorte the other day.  We started off fishing at Clear Lake, but decided to change locations for some faster action!  I knew just the spot to take em!


Because we were fishing along a rather busy street, we mostly used conventional gear.  Although, I could see someone catching a nice vehicle on the fly!  I caught it and I'm keeping it!!!  ;-)


I really wanted Kathy to catch a fish.  She tried, but none would ride her hooks, natch.  I even had her use the cute, little, ultra light, and still-- no luck!


Some of the fish were surprisingly large!


Also, a couple of guys recognized me from the Ice Derby on Stone Lake a couple years ago!  Here is Nathan, who won first place with a walleye at the Helping Heroes Derby!  The crappie he caught while fishing with us was 12" long!


Mark, his buddy, also won for the pike he caught at the Helping Heroes Ice Derby!  It was nice to see that these two guys remembered me, and are still as awesome as ever!


We all had a great time fishing! 



Hey-- I got a business plan!  It came to me while shopping yard sales with Mom and Jean. 


Mom got books, and Jean got a parking meter. 


Yes, really, she bought a parking meter for Lil Robbie, who owns a bunch of cars.


Sooo, my plan is-- we place the parking meter in a popular lot downtown and only leave those two spaces open.  Lil Robbie can fill up the rest of the lot with his cars. Brilliant, I know!


I need to buy a parking lot!  Speaking of buying stuff, those tax auction certificates are running out of time.  Come the end of June, I hope to find myself busy with some new properties! 

No comments:

Post a Comment