Tuesday, May 24, 2016

My Secret Hairstyle

Woooo Hooooooo! 

Troy found a morel mushroom this Spring all on his own! 


Some of the morels were over-ripe, by the time we found em this year!  :-(


Okay, mmmK, enough stalling, I got my head shaved.  I wear my hair up often, as to keep it out of the way.  And since I look bald anyway in some of these pics, I decided to rock the look!  JK-- I only had half my head shaved.  I'll show Ya'all my baldy head pics in a moment. 
 

First, I gotta show you how awesomely cute my pets are!


Is he a cutie or what?


I love his expression and how he forgets to put his tongue back in his mouth!


My sweetheart Sophie is such a ham!

'

Except when she is trying to hide her bone treat in the sofa!  I'm busy, grrrrrrrrr, MINE!  Even her little growl is cute!


JK, I'm just chillin and pretending to be fierce!  How adorable is that?


I've been on a mission to watch the classic Disney movies with the kids.   We hardly watch much tv around here, and I want them to be as psyched as I am for Disneyland!  I bought a couple Goofy candles at a yard sale to go along with movie night!


The pets join in the movie night fun, too!  France has to bathe Sophie prior to cuddling, he wouldn't want to get any dog cooties on him!


Awww, these two are so sweet together!


Before Ya'll go into cuteness overload, if it's not already too late, I shall reveal my secret hairstyle.  While some folks may consider it to be crazier than this bird:      (Hint-- it's a Loon!)


I think it's a cool way to stay cool for the summer!  Here I am, ready for some clipper action:


I had the lower portion of hair shaved off and my stylist attempted to do the design of a flower.  I feel like the back of my head, now, more closely resembles SpongBob's pineapple, than a flower.  Thank goodness my hair grows quickly!


Even though the design was a disaster, it feels so much cooler!  This snapshot was taken after the secret hairstyle. 


Shhhh, no one but my blog readers know half of my head is shaved.  It's our little secret!  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment