Saturday, January 18, 2014

Sheep-Pig and Heater Vent Pets



Hi!

The other day I was reading about a Mangalista.  I had never heard of them before.  The reason this animal caught my interest is the fleece.  I would soo make some uniquie yarn from this little piggy.  Once upon time, I had a farm full of angora bunnies, goats and fine wool sheep.  All the wool I processed myself.  Now, due to allergies, it's something I would just rather read about.



Friday's breakfast was half a yummy ruby red  grapefruit.


And scrambled eggs with mushrooms and cheese, over an English muffin.


Sophie and went for a walk in the snow after breakfast.  She does not like wearing doggie boots, even if they do help keep her little doggie toes warm.


After our walk, Sophie warmed herself on the heater vent.

I think Dustball taught her to do that.
 
Often family members ask why it's so cold in the house.  Hmmm, I wonder.  Hehe.
It's only a light dusting out there lately; not really enough snow to go sledding yet.


I brought in a branch I found.  I thought it would make a pretty Valentine tree.  


Hope everyone has a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment