Sunday, June 22, 2014

Summer Fun

Anybody home?  So far, no birds have moved into Troy's new My Spy birdhouse.  It may be a little late in the year for house hunting birds.  Sheesh, come on birds it's been up for almost an hour now, the little guy is getting impatient.


While we waited for birds to move into their new house, Troy and I went through a box of candles stashed in the basement.  Ice cream cone, anyone?


Or how about a lemon scented crayon, from way back when?


In other news, my son, Glenn Jr. aka, Hub, came to visit us from his home in California.  


The next day, Troy and hung out at the pool in Fishers. In case you're wondering where Gladdie is, she is spending the week in Valparaiso with Grandma Huber.


I tried on his goggles and they fogged up on me.


Later that evening, Troy sarinated me with his beautiful fan singing! 


 Nothing says summer like a good fan ssoonngg!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment