Thursday, October 18, 2012

Jean's Concert Hair

The other day I got to braid Jean's hair for her concert.  I started out with a reverse, diagonal, waterfall braid. 


Reverse, Diagonal, Waterfall Braid:                                                          



Classic Waterfall Braid:  (compliments of Google)




The trouble was she had something else in mind-- a classic-- two-braid crown.  What can I say, the girl knew what she wanted!


I was the lucky family member to attend the concert.  Jean was rather disappointed the rest of the household did not attend.  Solely because, and I quote, " I want the kids to be tortured as much as I was when I was dragged to Grace and Hub's (older siblings) concerts".


Jean is the girl on the far left holding her trumpet. Sorry about the poor quality photos.


It's not that I don't like music.  I just find it almost as difficult as the children do to sit still for several hours.  They did have quite the symphony of instruments.



At the end of the two-braided crown worthy evening, we were both glad to finally be home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment