Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Pork Loin and Veggies

 
Well well, it's been awhile since I posted any recipe on here, and I don't want ya'all to stat thinking we are starving here.  :)  It's just with me being temporarily crippled I've hardly been, what I call-- cooking.  Lately, it's more like tossing a bunch of food in the oven, like tonight.   
 
 
This dish could not be easier.  Mainly cause I used a Tyson preseasoned pork loin so all I had to do is put it in the pan and cook it at 350 for 45 min.  I tried the BBQ kind tonight, and it was very mild.  My favorite kind so far has been the Peppercorn, but only because I am a fan of that bold pepper taste.  Anyways, to make this easy on myself, I tossed the veggies and potatoes right in there too (with a bit of water).  Normally, I do not fix broccoli this way, but thought it might be good roasted-- not so much.  It wasn't bad roasted, I just prefer it steamed.  Live n learn, right?  I dabbed it with a bit of butter   and 45 minutes later...................
 
 
 
 
 
Insert Pic Here
 
 
 
 
Okay, well I would have had an after pic for ya'all had my family not totally devoured this meal.  Lemme tell you, I didn't even have a chance to snap a pic, they ate it up that quick.  See what happens when I'm not fast on my feet?  All that was left was a few trees of roasted broccoli. 
 
 
 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment