Friday, November 30, 2012

The Man of My Dreams

 
Ahh, relaxing and resting my foot while watching Amazing Race with Dustball, Sophie and Scooby-Doo (Sophie's pretend baby).  Ok, maybe the pets are not all that into the show; they are nice cuddlers anyway.  How nice is it to be snuggled under a blanket and surrounded by the glow of Christmas lights?  :)
 
 
 
And the man of my dreams:


 
I was secretly scared of this guy for most of my childhood.  I can recall standing in line to see him and hearing shrieks of torture coming from other kids along with a jolly ole laugh!  Good times!
I finished up a few projects I had been working on.  Do ya'all remember the mitten set and headband?  Well, I made a matching scarf to complete the trio.
 
 
 
 
Sorry about the poor quality of these pics.  The cold weather fogged the camera lens a bit.
 
 
 
It's getting to be that time to bundle up.
 

 
 
Another recently completed project is the Tweety pillow
 
 
 
 
Now, maybe Winne won't feel so lonesome.
 
 
 
 
Finally, the last of the completed projects which I made while up north for Thanksgiving, this pretty doily:



 
Time to start something new projects!  Ever since I've moved here I've been wanting to do some fly tying, but my supplies had been packed away.  Digging out the fly tying supplies is coming up next.  :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment