Monday, August 18, 2014

Celebrations-- Continued

Ahh, Fishing!
 

I arrived at the lake about 9AM, because I had to make a quick stop at the school for the kids.


The first little gill totally made my day.  I was like-- "Wooohoooo, YES, it's a FISH!".


The little sunbathing turtle rolled his eyes at me and thought I was nuts.


All the fish I caught were fairly small.


No matter, I was in THE ZONE!  Catching fish, relaxing, and most importantly celebrating the first day of school.  :)


As I fished, a giant carp, I mean a GIANT carp, came swimming by.  Big fish, even carp, make my heart race when I see them up close.

  
After a few hours of picking on the fish, (all were released to swim on), I went back to enjoy my quiet house.  

Oh, and I took a minute to think the thought of a new blog name-- The Adventures of Valparaiso Gal.

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment