Thursday, October 23, 2014

Weenie Roast

Here I am, surrounded by wild kids, and somehow I thought a fire would be a good idea.


I guess this is how I live on the edge.  :)


Incidentally, I found driving the wrong way in the Valparaiso, Town and Country parking lot on a Saturday morning to be an equal thrill. 


The kids tried real hard to not gorge any eyeballs out with the roasting sticks. 


They did well.


Being surrounded by kids with flaming sticks must be my way of preparing myself for something yet to come.  Like crossing over hot coals with bare feet to test ones inner strength.  :)


Truth be told, this sorta thing doesn't even really faze me. I just kept taking pics cause the kids were so happy and having a good time that I wanted them to remember it.


Good Times!

No comments:

Post a Comment