Thursday, October 30, 2014

Purdue Halloween Party

BOO!  :)

This year, Troy carved his pumpkin ALL by Himself!  

 Our baby, SnowBall, has developed a fondness for hiding out in the tissue box.

Not sure how much longer she will be able to pull this off, as she is thriving!

 
 Gladys and her friend, Jacob, posed for a pic outside the Purdue Halloween party.  It cracked me up that they would not stand near each other.


My little NINJA boy, Troy, thought the ghost ship was cool.


For several years now Purdue North Central has thrown a Halloween party for the kiddies.


It was rather bare this year, compared to previous years.


Still, the kids had a good time playing games and I got to visit with several long lost colleagues.


The kids decorated little pumpkins too!


And made some spooky crafts.


I was trying to get a shot of Troy playing bozo buckets, but some cheerleader girl walked right in front of the camera.  :/ 


The nice thing about bare Halloween parties is that there are plenty of treats to go around.


Another recent event of the season was a Halloween dance.


I dressed up as a vampire, and as you can plainly see, was converting to a bat in these pics.  Yeah, seriously, I could not take a decent pic, but you get the idea.


Let this be a lesson: choosing the wrong color palette can make for a very dramatic look.  Spooooooky!  :)

 

I kinda like changing my hair color.  When I start getting grey hairs, I can see myself changing the colors often.  Or maybe turning it all white.  Recently, I went to visit my aunt Pauline and she has very pretty SnowBall white hair.
   
Speaking of Snowball, she's a laugh a minute.  She acts all fierce and runs around the house attacking things.  Did Ya'All know that white cats are feared in Sweden, like black cats are here?  
 
 
I used to have a white kitty costume from when I was maybe three or four years old.  Meow. 

Troy's poor pumpkin did not hold out very long even though I treated it with bleach.  The weather has been nice and mild here for the most part.  That is about to change though, as tomorrow, Halloween, their is snow and high winds in the forecast.  Yikes!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment