Friday, October 3, 2014

Hungry Trout

Does anyone remember pop guns?  Troy has a pop rifle. I forgot to mention in the last post that he worked security at the Barn Sale.


I think it's sweet how he is into posing for pics. That's my goof ball! :)

I had spent a lot of time at Mom's, and her dog, Bo, looks for Sophie every time I go over there now. 
 
 

In other news, I am still not back into the swing of things when it comes to cooking.  I've just been busy and have had my hands full with the kids.  Sooo, what is it that I eat, you ask?  Oddly, I eat about the same thing everyday for breakfast and lunch.



It's like I'm stuck in an eating routine, but at least it's a somewhat healthy one.  Oatmeal with nuts in the morning, and a pita/salad with hummus for lunch.  Supper has been a total wildcard, ranging from normal stuff like pizza (last night) to cereal.

That's just the way I am when stress levels are high around here.  It's nice to have a program to fall into because it's just one less thing I have to think about-- not that I mind thinking.  However, my thoughts, like usual, have been focused on fishing. 


Let me tell ya'All, I am LONG OVER DUE for some serious CREEK THERAPY.


Although I didn't have time to justify getting waders wet.  I made a brief stop at a favorite fishing location anyway.  The boxelder bugs were sunbathing and I fed a few to some hungry trout.


It was nice to see a creek full of fish.  That's a good sign.  Family is more important than even a creek full of trout. 


Grace, my oldest daughter, had another stay in the hospital, as she is having some lung/breathing issues.


Unfortunately, we have been frequenting the hospital.  I am a total germ-a-phobe, so among other reasons, hospitals are not on my list of favorite places.


FYI: Leaving a trail of hand sanitizer, I found, was a good way to quickly mark the path back to the exit.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment