Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Crazy Canine

I fished a clay pit in Lake Station for the first time.


A gaggle of geese welcomed me.


All of the sudden, as I was fishing, I noticed something BIG swimming in the water.


I thought to myself, "Is that a duck?", then my buddy said-- "Wow, there's a husky in the lake!".


Yes folk's, a real husky dog was swimming around harassing the waterfowl.  Crazy Canine!


In other news, a friend, Donald, gave an awesome presentation on Steelhead fishing at our last FOF meeting.


Donald is like a waterfall of knowledge when it comes to steeelhead fishing.


I took a few pages of notes and couldn't write fast enough.  The Michigan rigging was interesting to me.  I don't ever recall using a weighted line above the bobber.


He even gave us all a good look at his flys:


I am READY for Skamania fishing!!!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment