Friday, December 12, 2014

Spreading Christmas Cheer

MEOW!  


The kitty isn't the only one gettin dressed up around here:


Hey, did I ever mention the lights finally got put up around the house?  Well, I'm not going to blind any neighbors this year.  :)   I like the calming glow of blue Christmas lights.

Inside the kitchen windows are my shanty lights.   The were a gift from a very dear friend.  I hope to be inside a shanty with a chimney and antenna here in the near future, as I think I'll try my hand at fishing the bay of Green Bay.


One thing I have discovered upon moving to yet a smaller house, is that I have way too much in the line of Christmas items.


Friday, I packed Mom, along with all my extra Christmas decor, and took them to the craft show at the retirement village.  The items went over very well there.


Saturday morning, I took what was left and went to a church craft show in Westville with Mom.  As you can see, Mom got the attention of a very handsome and popular man.  ;)


Troy enjoyed his visit with Santa too.


It was hard for me to part with Christmas decor, since it's all so pretty.  What makes it better is to see it going to good homes.  Spreading Christmas cheer makes it worth so much more.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment