Sunday, January 7, 2018

Happy Newer 2018!

This past New Year's Eve I spent at home relaxing in front of the TV with my pets.  Wait a sec... I do that EVERY New Year's Eve!  :-)

I turned into a ghost too!  Boo!  :-)


Seriously, I bleached my hair super blonde, blondie-blonde!!!  I felt like it was time for a change again.  I liked the new look for a few minutes.

In other news, I've been blessed with several properties that have kept me busy.  You're looking at a dump in Westville, which got cleaned up this past fall.



Here's another project that kept me busy, which (God willing), I intend to elaborate on all of these in future posts.


In between working on properties, we went to Wisconsin Dells!


Our destination was the Kalahari Indoor Waterpark!   


One of the reasons, I don't ever keep my blonde locks for too long is that, I'm like a fish drawn to water and chlorine doesn't do treated hair any good.


Wisconsin Dells is like a ghost town during the winter. Most attractions didn't have many folks around.  What happened to our nation's capital?



I wanted to see the ice castles, but it wasn't cold enough!  All that had formed was ice mounds.


The vacation was nice though.  Mostly, we spent it relaxing and playing at the Waterpark.  Surfing was a big hit there.  The kids enjoyed their Christmas gift trip for 2016.

Properties kept me busy and I enjoyed working on them.  The Laporte area is in such need of good places to rent that I fell victim to letting the house.  In hindsight, it has been one of the best decisions ever!



So much so, that I bought another house with the sole purpose of renting it out!


In record breaking news--- Gladys had her first boyfriend over!  Notice the distance between them on the sofa!  Hehe.


Sheesh, the dog and cat sit closer than they do!  Not that I'm complaining, mind you!!!


We do have a new addition to the family.  His name is Neilson, and he's a dwarf hamster.


Everyone like the little guy.  Troy's friend Cameron gave Neilson to us.  Prior to the hamster, Cameron gave us a Hermit Crab.  I told Cameron I wanted him to get a miniature pony next please!  ;-)


Besides working on new to me houses, I've also been trying to give Mom a hand with her house.  It's the house I grew up in and the place I call home.


Can you tell that I painted the trim around the windows?  Yup, a gal's gotta keep up with her own home maintenance too!


My last project of the year was this charming number:


Oh the stories I have to tell!!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment