Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Miscellaneous

Hi Ya'All!

Hopefully everyone is as happy as a dog with a bone treat!


Sophie is BUSY!


I'm almost done going through pics from this past year.  


Summer flew by.  I only made it to the drive-in once.  The 49er has been here, in Valparasio, ever since I can remember.  We went to see a Minion, and a Spider-Man, double feature.


During the dog days of summer, most of my time was spent working on the properties.


I did scrap and paint our patio furniture though.  Sorry, no pics of the before and after makeover yet.


Hello kittypillar!  Look at those feet!


Sophie and I went hiking often.


Troy went with to explore a new park east of us.


It had long trails of decking over several acres of wet land.


I found it rather interesting.


We got caught in the rain, but it was so warm out that we didn't mind.


In other news, Jamie, Jean's friend, had a baby boy.  I crocheted him this little puppy outfit:


Oh, my favorite day ever, rolled around--- the first day of school!!!  Don't these kids look happy!


That's better!

Jean turned 21-- can you believe it?  She also went purple haired!


Right before Jamie gave birth to her son, I fished with her and Curt at the harbor in Michigan City on Lake Michigan.


Curt seems to have a real knack for carp fishing!


Besides, fishing, painting, hiking, movies and fixing up houses.  I did a little gardening.


I did say "little".  :-)  I planted a few flowers in the yard, but not as much as I would have liked to.


Check out these guys:


Isn't nice to have a little bit of summer brought to you in the middle of winter? ;-)


I couldn't decide which angle I liked best!


My two little Sweethearts!


Guess who was a blue man for Halloween?


Yup, Troy!  Funny Story:  We go to Portage for a haunted hayride.  On the car ride there, Troy kept asking questions about the hayride-- like if it was for kids, and how scary I thought it would be.  Troy got so worked up about the hayride that he was too scared to actually go on it!


So, we walked around for a bit, until Troy seen a ghost in the window!


I have photographic proof that ghosts exists!!

No comments:

Post a Comment