Sunday, January 21, 2018

My New Baby

Meowww!  I went to check out our local animal shelter.  I was ready to take home the pretty girl in the center of the pic!  She was recovering from surgery and wasn't ready to go though.


Gladdie's friend's grandmother had kittens to find homes for.  They were adorable, but super wild and scared.


Plus, mama kitty wasn't ready for them to go just yet.


The shelter showed me this little guy and I fell in love with him at first sight!


I named him Sylvester, and he's my new baby!


My shoulder is his favorite place to be.



If he isn't cuddling, than he cries, it's sooo sweet!


He still took bottle supplements when I brought him home.


He liked his wet food, but was just learning how to eat real food.


He missed his real cat-Mom.  He was definitely into being cuddled.


Sylvester liked to play from the start, but at 4 weeks of age, he tired out quickly.


Also, he was cutting teeth and earned the nickname, Bitty Face.


He was careful not no bite anyone too hard.


Don'tcha just love it when pets forget, and leave their tongues hanging out.  Too Cute!!!


He is one little, cuddly, love bug!


I made him and Sophie matching sweaters!


Sylvester likes Sophie well enough, better than he likes wearing a sweater anyway.


Sylvester is growing like a weed!  Currently, he has the biggest kangaroo feet that I've seen on a house cat!


He still likes my shoulder, but is starting to get used to his bed.


Today, Sylvester is five months old!


Isn't he just the sweetest little guy!  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment