Sunday, December 1, 2013

1st Day of Advent

This past weekend we have been quite busy over here decorating.  I completely enjoyed kicking off advent in this way.  


The entire family was into the holiday spirit.  Gladys said, "Can I put the garlic on the tree?" meaning garland.  Thanks to her and Jean our living room is now a vampire safe zone.  Hehe.


 Did you know I have an entire room in the basement dedicated to holiday decorations?  It's true.

  

We completely decorated the house; inside and out.


It was a beautiful day to be outside.  Troy's friend Hayden came over for a visit.


We all went to the Anderson mall and ran into the big man himself-- SANTA!!  The mall was oddly quiet and the kids were able to have nice long chats with him.


After visiting with Santa, we went to see the new Disney movie, Frozen.  I brought along some dried fruit for myself to snack on, since popcorn always seems to get stuck in my teeth.


 Lexi is modeling her Les Mis hat from when she went to Beef n Boards with her Grandma.


Time to slip on the Santa socks.  Can you believe it's actually December? 


I dived right in and got a start on some gift wrapping too. 


Ya'all Be Merry!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment