Friday, December 6, 2013

Mild to Wild

Howdy Folks!

It's beginning to look a bit Christmasy around here.

 
   
Except no snow yet, and the weather is rather mild; 60's.

 

 Lucky me, I got to go to a Beef and Boards Christmas.


 It was my first time and I totally enjoyed it. Our tickets included supper at 6pm and a show 8pm. 


The entire place was quit festive, as was the show, of course.  No pictures were allowed to be taken during the show, but this is what it looked like when we first arrived.  The buffet style supper was very good.  When everyone had finished eating, they pulled out the stage and the show began. 

We had such a good time and are planning to come back in March to see the play Cats

Then things got wild-- the very next night, (last night) it snowed!!


The temperature dropped considerably but still seemed rather mild compared to the average snowy day.  Sophie and I took off to Fall's park for a nice long winter wonderland walk in the woods.


The kids and I are excited about this puddle/soon to be skating rink.  We can hardly wait for it to freeze solid for games of ice hockey.


Bring on the winter!!!   Woooohoooo, Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment