Saturday, December 28, 2013

More Christmas 2013


Put your dancing shoes ON!!
For the Christmas celebration is not over yet! 


Grace and my in-laws came to visit on December 26.  The girls and I rocked out while we waited for them to arrive.  

 
Speaking of rocking out, lemme show you my rockin Christmas manicure:

 

Glenn and I put on a Christmas dance for the group.







The routine was meant for an ice skating performance, but we made do with the living room carpet.



Freckles, especially liked our performance; just look at that smile:




Have I showed off my favorite Christmas ornaments?  I don't believe so.  My Grandma had bought these as ornament kits. When I was a little kid my sisters and I made these from the kits:


They have been on a tree every Christmas for as long as I can remember.


Troy got Ono for a Christmas gift, so we played a few rounds of that.


We all went out for pizza at the best pizza place south of the Kankakee, Small Town Pizza.


I ate way too much, and loved every bite.  Heck, it's the holidays. 


Between pizza and cookies, I am going to really have to get my ice skates sharpened up and skate off a few thousand calories. 


Before they headed home, we took the traditional family photos.  Grace crocheted the pretty flowers on the girl's headbands. 


Merry Christmas Everyone! 


No comments:

Post a Comment