Sunday, August 5, 2012

Happy Sunday!

Sunday's are a fresh start to the week.  More than any other days, Sunday has always been kinda special since it's a day known for visiting with family and friends and taking it easy.  Today's church message was about using technology.  Good sermon that made me laugh.  Here's a link: http://pendletonchristianchurchorg.publishpath.com/Default.aspx?shortcut=sermons-online1
if you'd like to check it out.

After church my family and I attended the church picnic.  So much yummy food, and I felt like I went heavy on the fruits and veggies and light on the sweets.  I did good today!  Plus, I spent at least an hour or so swimming around in the pool with the kiddos.  That's gotta mean burning calories as tired as I was when I got out. 

I'm proud of my little Gladdie.  She did the zipline at the church picnic.  Troy and I spent most of our time swimming.   

No comments:

Post a Comment