Friday, August 24, 2012

My Sweethearts

This handsome guy is my cat, Dustball aka DustyB aka DB:

                            He's been my sweetheart since the day he was born, 15 years ago. 
 
He used to live in the barn on the farm.
 
                                         

Now he lives inside the house, usually right by me.  This was his room for the 3 hour move, back in January.  He sang to me all the way there-- Meeeeoowwwwww!  He has adjusted very well since the move.


                                 This pretty lady is my pooch Sophie aka Sophaloaf aka Loafie.
                                            


She is three years old.  She's been my girl for about about a year in a half, ever since I rescued her.
                                     



 
                                                         She's my little cuddly diva.
                                    

                                                    Sophie and Dustball are bestbuds.
                                        Their antics often remind me of Garfield and Odie.  :)
                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment