Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Day 5

Yesssss!  What a hot and humid day to work up a sweat!  Today's workout, to my surprise was practically pain free.  I guess the best way I can think of to describe what I felt in my ankle today is stiffness.  It amazes me to feel the progress I'm making in both my endurance and my ankle. 

This little Praying Mantis greeted me on the way out this morning:

                                                                   Hint: he is upsidedown.
 
 
This afternoon I hung curtains that I crocheted in the kitchen.  The photo does not show the colors very well, as they are made of blue, green and cream variegated cotton.   I'm delighted by the way they flair.  I'm thinking of doing a home decor posting pretty soon so everyone can see what all we've got going on up in here.  :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment