Monday, April 7, 2014

IYAK-ing at Summit Part 2

Yes, I've got some more pics to share from this past Saturday! 


The rest of these pics were all taken from Paula.  The previous post's pics were from Lisa, Erich, and myself.

Hi Erich!


Andrew is 14 years old-- nice smile!


Ed-- knows how to keep a Subway sandwich fresh; that separate container was clever.


Paul and I.  He has really interesting things to say about kayaking Lake Superior.


Max, he handled his yak like a pro!


Me, embarrassed-- I look funny all bundled up in my yak.


 A couple group pics:



Jason-- a waterfall of knowledge.  He taught me in the first 5 minutes of the day, what a bulk head is, (mine came loose from the hull), and how I need to dress for the water. 


Being a part of a group a great idea when it comes to learning about something new.  I can't wait til our next adventure out on the water.


From my kayak, I spotted an array of waterfowl, turtles, and a beaver.  I didn't see any fish, despite wearing polarized glasses, but the water was just to choppy.


Lisa, and her pretty smile:


Lisa, Paula, Ed, Andrew, Erich, Max, Jason, and Paul:
Thanks for the fun day on the water!  Ya'All Rock!


No comments:

Post a Comment