Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Kayaking at Summit

The weather here in Central Indiana has been gorgeous lately!  It was so nice this past Sunday that I took my kayak out on Summit Lake.
 

I had my fly rod in the truck, but Glenn dropped my yak and me off and drove away!


Him and the kiddos went to do other stuff while I paddled around the lake searching for fish.  All I found was ducks.  Hundreds of ducks!  (See all those little black spots on the water = ducks.)


When Glenn and the kids returned, Gladdie took the yak out for spin.  


I was hoping to get to fish seeings as how I had deduced where they were.  The thing about kayaking is I'm all alone-- which I really like, but it makes spending time with the family rather tricky.  I've yet to think up a way to keep em busy while I fish.  Anyways, I'm going to have to return to Summit soon and get my fish.
 
 Happy Yaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment