Monday, December 10, 2012

Gladys's Blogging

 
 
Hi Everybody that reads Mom's blog.
Hi Grandma Huber.  I'm writing for Mom's blog tonight!
 
 
Look how neat my dressers are!  It took me a while to get it this neat.
 
 
 
 
                                          My dolls are all nice and neat.The one in the middle
                                          is the star.


 
 
                                          Isn't she a beauty.  She is a star.  That's my headband.
                                      
                                             
 
 
                                                   One of my dolls.  Cute huh?


                                         A picture of  my window.


 
This cat reminds me of Dustball.  He is my old man cat.
                                      
                             

 
 
                                          My library book.  It's a day late.  Just Kidding-- Mom renewed it!



                                        

 That is my tree.

                                         
                                         I got this little treasure chest for my B-day!  Call me
                                         and tell me if it's cute.

                                       
                                          Roneld Mic Doneld is the little one.  The big one is
                                          his stepdad.                   
                                         

                                         Here's Strawberry!


                                         Here's the front of my libray book.


                                          Here is my pet rock.  His name is Rockie.

                                                
                                              This is just a picture.

               
                                         We went to a festival and we did a little play with
                                         balloon animals and such and I was in it so I got a
                                         big one.  It was great.  Santa wears it now.  Hehe.


                                          This was my little brother Troy's.  It's a lion.


                                          We made all the people in the little village freeze.

                                      
                                          The thing on the TV is Troy's favorite video game   
                                          Real Heros Fighter Fire.  He's addicted to it.  On the right
                                          is our Cristmas tree.  Isn't it beautiful?


                                        Moms been addicted to candles lately.


                                        Ever since he got it Dads been addicted.


                                         Mom made puppy chow just for us yesterday.


                                              I have got a lot of monster high dolls.  She is from my birthday.


                                       Mom is addicted to her thing.


                                         I love Dr.Susse.


                                                          This is Clawd.


                                                              This is lagoona.


                                                             This is Frencee Stine.


                                                  This is Rebbeca.


                                                 This is Abby.


                                          This is Clawdette


                                         Thier arms and legs come off.  It's really cool.


                                         I love Monster High.


                                         I also love Polly Pockets.


Mom told me to include my advice about getting fit. 

Play the Wii and just play.

Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment