Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Oh the Pain!

 
Hi there, Happy 12-12-12!
 
I'm back, I hope everyone liked Gladdie's blog entry.  She was ecstatic that she got to do it.  I thought she did a wonderful job.  I have some more guest bloggers lined up too, exciting huh?
 
 
If you haven't noticed yet, we like advent calenders around here.  Everyone in the household has one.  This one here belongs to Jean.  She may or may not realize that though.  Mainly because she is a busy bee with school, work, and her social life, natch.
 
 
 
 
Today's advent riddle:  What two things does Pluto never eat at breakfast?  Need a few minutes to think about it?  K, I'll put the answer at the bottom of this page.
 

 
 
Sooo, Dustball has been super friendly as of lately.  (Usually he more or less ignores everyone unless his food bowl needs filled.)  I'm pretty sure it's due to the colder weather that's been moving in. 
 

 
 
That's ^ what happens when he lets us get a hold of him.  I think he likes being an elf.  Don't you?
 
 
 Today, I got some really good news at physical therapy.  


 
 
My therapist told me I will be running in four weeks!!!  FOUR WEEKS!!!  Yay!  She said, it was important to run in order to finish therapy.  That super pale girl (sorry, I gotta learn some photography skills) is me, totally unaware of the torture that awaits. 
 

 
 
 The doc mentioned he was adding in massage therapy.  I thought-- oh, how nice!  NOT!


Guasha massage therapy is brutally painful.  Lucky for me, it's the kind of pain which I have a high tolerance for.  The therapist uses this tool:


 
 
She poked and scraped away my scar tissue on the bottom of my feet and the back of my legs.  It was painful, but a good kind of pain.  Like the pain you get from a cut on your finger that you can't seem to stop touching.  Bruising is common, and it left my legs and feet feeling sore.  My torture was completed with my feet being wrapped, and my legs placed, on ice packs 
 

 
 
What two things does Pluto never eat at breakfast?  Lunch and Dinner. Bah ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment